Call Program by Carrying the Icons
- Open two windows in Windows Explorer.
- In the first window choose the file or folder which you want to copy.
- In the second window open the folder where you want to copy files.
- Now select the files for copying in the first window of Explorer.
- Carry them to the second window by pressing the mouse button which you used to call the context menu (it is usually the right mouse button).
- In the menu choose Copy with DurableCopy.
Durable Copy will begin copying files.
(C) KutinSoft. 2004-2010.